You might have heard of Human Resource Management (HRM) but not really know what it is. HRM is the process of overseeing the people who work in an organization. It includes activities like hiring and firing employees, determining pay and benefits, and training and developing employees.
So, what does this have to do with you? The HRM quiz will help you determine if a career in HRM is right for you. It will also help you understand the basics of HRM so that you can make an informed decision about your future.
How to enter the Human Resource Management Quiz
- In order to enter the Human Resource Management Quiz,
- Please click on the link below.
- Once you have clicked on the link,
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be able to enter your name and e-mail address.
- You will then be asked to provide your Facebook ID. After providing your Facebook ID, you will be able to enter the quiz. Good luck!
Benefits of Human Resource Management Quiz
There are many benefits to taking a human resource management quiz. Here are just a few:
- It can help you better understand the role of HR in your organization.
- It can help you learn about the different HR functions and how they impact your business.
- It can help you identify key areas for improvement in your HR processes.
- It can help you develop a better understanding of HR laws and regulations.
- It can help you boost your career opportunities by demonstrating your commitment to HR education and development.
How to work Human Resource Management Quiz?
So, you want to work in Human Resource Management? Well, congratulations! It’s a great field with lots of opportunities. But before you can start your career, you need to make sure you have the right skills. That’s where our Human Resource Management quiz comes in. This quiz will help you assess your knowledge and see what areas you need to focus on. It’s a great way to get started, and it’s free.
What do you get when you take the quiz?
When you take our quiz, you’ll get a report that outlines your HR management style and what it could mean for your business. You’ll also learn about the different roles and responsibilities within HR, as well as get tips on how to tackle common HR challenges.
Plus, you can get a head start on your professional development by learning about the different courses and training available to help you hone your HR skills. So, what are you waiting for? Take our quiz today.
Human Resource Management Quiz Questions
1. The process of forecasting an organizations future demand for, and supply of, the right type of people in the right number is called
- A. Recruitment
- B. Human Resource Planning
- C. Human Capital Management
- D. Human Resource Management
Answer: B Human Resource Planning
2. A process that is used for identifying and developing internal people with the potential to fill key business leadership positions in the company is called
- A. Succession planning
- B. Investing in human resources
- C. Highly talented personnel creation
- D. None of the above
Answer: A Succession planning
3. Which test assesses an individual’s achievement and motivational levels?
- A. Guilford – Zimmerman Temperament Survey
- B. Minnesota Multiphasic Personality
- C. Thurston Temperament Survey
- D. Thematic Apperception Test
Answer: D Thematic Apperception Test
4. A test that seeks to predict success or failure through ones handwriting is called
- A. Grammatologist
- B. Graphology
- C. Polygraph
- D. None of the above
Answer: B Graphology
5. Which country uses the graphology test to select candidates?
- A. United States
- B. Germany
- C. China
- D. India
Answer: A United States