Do you like movies? Do you like quizzes? If you answered yes to both of those questions, then you’ll love Bing Film Quiz is test your knowledge of movies from the past and present. The questions are presented in a multiple-choice format, and there’s a new quiz every week. Best of all, it’s free to play. So, what are you waiting for? Start testing your movie knowledge today.
How to Play Bing Film Quiz?
- To enter the Bing Film Quiz, go to www.bing.com/films/quiz.
- Choose the language you want to take the quiz in: English, Spanish, Portuguese, or French.
- Click on “Take the Quiz” and answer the questions about 10 films.
- At the end of the quiz, you’ll see your score and how you did compared to other quiz takers.
- You can also share your results on Facebook or Twitter.
- Good luck!
How do I get the most out of my Bing Film Quiz experience?
Here are a few tips on how to make the most of your Film Quiz experience:
- Start by taking the quiz yourself. This will help you better understand how it works and give you a better idea of what to look for when you’re watching films.
- Make sure you’re watching the films closely and paying attention to the details. The quiz is all about spotting the clues and answering correctly.
- Take your time. There’s no rush, so try to answer as accurately as possible.
- Use the pause button if you need to take a break or want to watch a clip again.
- If you get stuck, don’t worry! There are clues available throughout the quiz to help you out.
How to work Bing Film Quiz?
The Bing Film Quiz is a fun, interactive quiz that tests your movie knowledge. It’s easy to use—just type in the name of the movie you’re looking for and the quiz will give you a list of questions based on that film.
You can then select the level of difficulty you want to play at, ranging from easy to expert. If you get stuck on a question, Bing will provide you with a few helpful hints. The quiz is a great way to learn more about your favorite movies and test your movie knowledge. Try it out today!
Bing Film Quiz Questions
1. Who is the Director of the Bollywood Movie “3 Idiots”?
- a) Rohit Shetty
- b) Karan Johar
- c) Anurag Kashyap
- d) Rajkumar Hirani
Ans: d) Rajkumar Hirani
2. Who is the Director of the movie “Titanic”?
- a) Christopher Nolan
- b) James Cameron
- c) Quentin Tarantino
- d) Steven Spielberg
Ans: b) James Cameron
3. Who directed the movie “No Country for Old Men”?
- a) Ridley Scott
- b) Ethan Coen
- c) Stefano Sollima
- d) Mariano Barroso
Ans: b) Ethan Coen
4. Which was the first movie debut by Salman Khan?
- a) Baaghi
- b) Biwi Ho to Aisi
- c) Maine Pyar Kiya
- d) Suryavanshi
Ans: b) Biwi Ho to Aisi (1988)
5. Name the first movie debut by Amitabh Bachchan?
- a) Saat Hindustani
- b) Pyar Ki Kahani
- c) Anand
- d) Reshma Aur Shera
Ans: a) Saat Hindustani (1969)