Bing Black History Month Quiz is a fun and informative way to test your knowledge of black history. The quiz consists of some questions, each with possible answers. For each question, you will be given a short passage about an important person or event in black history month. Your task is to choose the correct answer from the four possible options. The quiz is available in both English and Spanish, so everyone can participate!
Featured of the Bing Black History Month Quiz
The Black History Month quiz features a variety of figures from across the African diaspora. From politicians and activists to musicians and athletes, there are plenty of black icons to learn about. The quiz also includes some lesser-known figures, so it’s a great opportunity for trivia buffs and history lovers alike to test their knowledge.
How to Play Bing Black History Month Quiz?
- To start, visit the Bing Black History Month Quiz website.
- You’ll see a list of questions on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click on any question to start playing the quiz.
- The quiz consists of 10 questions, and it takes about 5 minutes to complete.
- At the end of the quiz, you’ll see your score and a breakdown of your results.
- You can share your results on social media or export them as a PDF.
What are the benefits of Bing black history month quiz?
Bing is honouring Black History Month with a special interactive quiz. The quiz is designed to test your knowledge on a range of topics related to black history. It’s the perfect way to learn more about the contributions of black Americans and to celebrate their achievements. The quiz is interactive and engaging, so it’s a great way to spend some time while also learning something new. Plus, you can share your results with friends and family to see how they compare. Take the quiz today and see how much you know.
Bing Black History Month Quiz Question and Answers
1. Who was the first African American Senator of the United States?
- A. Hiram Revels
- B. Thurgood Marshall
- C. Joseph Rainey
- D. Frederick Douglass
Ans: Hiram Revels
2. Which team was the first professional African American baseball team?
- A. Birmingham Black Barons
- B. New York Cuban Giants
- C. Detroit Stars
- D. Kansas City Monarchs
Ans: New York Cuban Giants
3. What group launched the Freedom Rides in 1961?
- A. ACLU-American Civil Liberties Union
- B. SCLC-Southern Christian Leadership Conference
- C. CORE-Congress of Racial Equality
- D. SNCC-Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee
Ans: CORE-Congress of Racial Equality
4. At the time of her historic bus incident, what was Rosa Parks’ occupation?
- A. Hospital orderly
- B. Drugstore clerk
- C. High school cafeteria worker
- D. Department store seamstress
Ans: Department store seamstress
5. Who was the first African American actress to win an Academy Award®?
- A. Hattie McDaniel
- B. Ethel Waters
- C. Lena Horne
- D. Dorothy Dandridge
Ans: Hattie McDaniel