In honor of the winter season, Bing has created a fun and informative Bing winter destinations quiz to test your knowledge of the best winter destinations. The quiz consists of 10 questions that will test your knowledge on everything from the top skiing destinations to the most popular Christmas markets. With questions ranging from easy to difficult, there’s a little something for everyone. So put your skills to the test and see how well you really know the best winter destinations!
How to play Bing Winter Destinations Quiz?
- Go to the Bing home page link bing.com.
- Type “winter destinations quiz” in the search bar.
- Click on the first result, which will be a link to a quiz on the Bing site.
- The quiz has 20 questions, and you earn points for each correct answer.
- You can see your total score at the end of the quiz.
- The questions are all about different winter destinations.
- Some of the questions are about specific cities, while others are about skiing or snowboarding.
Advantage of Bing winter destinations quiz
With so many amazing winter destinations to choose from, it can be hard to know where to go. That’s where our quiz comes in! This fun and interactive quiz is the perfect way to figure out which destination is right for you. Plus, there are some great prizes up for grabs. So, what are you waiting for? Take the quiz and start planning your winter getaway today!
How to take the winter destinations quiz?
Ready to test your knowledge of the world’s best winter destinations? Lucky for you, we’ve created a handy quiz just for that. It’s easy to take—just click on the link below and answer a few simple questions. In no time, you’ll know how well you know your stuff. So, what are you waiting for? Start quiz now!
Bing Winter Destinations Quiz Questions
1. Who had the number-one Christmas single in the UK, “I Want Your Hand”, from 1963?
- A. The Beach Boys
- B. Elvis Presley
- C. The Monkees
Ans: Elvis Presley
2. Which owl is native to arctic regions?
- A. Barred owl
- B. Great Grey owl
- C. Snowy owl
Ans: Snowy owl
3. How tall is Jade Dragon Snow Mountain?
- A. 3,099 m
- B. 4,601 m
- C. 5,596 m
Ans: 3,099 m
4. Where is Verbier located?
- A. France
- B. Italy
- C. Switzerland
5. In A Christmas Carol, what did Scrooge send to Bob Cratchit after learning the error of his ways?
- a) A 20-shilling note
- b) A massive turkey
- c) A scented candle
- d) A note telling him to take the rest of the week off
Ans: 20-shilling note