The Bing international cuisine quiz is a fun way to test your knowledge of foreign food. With questions about everything from sushi to samosas, you’ll be sure to learn something new. The quiz is divided into 10 sections, each covering a different cuisine from around the world. To make things even more fun, we’ve also included some interesting facts about each cuisine. So put your foreign food knowledge to the test and see how you do!
How to play Bing international cuisine quiz?
- 1. To play, access questions by clicking on the link in the article or by visiting bing.com/food.
- 2. There are 10 questions in all, and you’ll have 10 seconds to answer each one.
- 3. You can use one of the following resources to help answer the questions: –
- BING: Enter any word or phrase in the search bar at the top of the screen and hit enter to get results from our international cuisine database.
- Google: Perform a web search for information about a particular cuisine.
- 4. When you are done, click the “submit” button and see your results.
How does the food of the various nations reflect their popular culture?
One of the best ways to learn about a culture is by exploring their cuisine. Each country has its own unique flavors and dishes that reflect its popular culture. For example, Mexican food is known for its spicy and vibrant flavors, while Italian cuisine is known for its rich and hearty dishes. By taking our international cuisine quiz, you’ll get a taste of some of the most popular dishes from all over the world. So put your taste buds to the test and see how many countries you can name!
Benefits of Bing international cuisine quiz
- Test your knowledge of international cuisine with our fun quiz.
- Get to know more about the flavors and ingredients of different countries.
- Learn about the traditional dishes of different cultures.
- Discover how to cook some of your favorite international dishes at home.
- Impress your friends and family with your newfound culinary knowledge.
Bing international cuisine quiz Questions
1. Basundi is a dairy product that is popular in which part of the world?
- a. Jamaica
- b. India
- c. Burundi
2. What liqueur is made from blue agave?
- a. Rum
- b. Vodka
- c. Tequila
3. Around what year is the first mention of sausages in recorded history?
- a. 3000 BC
- b. 1500 BC
- c. 1000 BC
Ans: 3000 BC
4. What is the main ingredient in gazpacho?
- a. Onions
- b. Tomatoes
- c. Beans
5. What is escargot?
- a. A spicy soup
- b. cooked land snails
- c. A traditional Christmas beverage
Ans: Cooked land snails