The Bing Champions League quiz is a fun way to test your knowledge of the world’s most popular football tournament. The quiz consists of eight rounds of questions, which get increasingly harder as you progress. You can earn points for each correct answer, and the player with the most points at the end of the quiz is crowned the Bing Champions League champion. So, what are you waiting for? Test your football knowledge today.
How to play Bing Champions League quiz?
- To play the quiz, visit bing.com/champions league and click “Start Quiz.”
- The quiz has 50 questions in total, and you have six minutes to complete it.
- You’ll be given a list of 20 clubs to choose from, and you must select one for each question.
- If you get a question wrong, you’ll be given a hint to help you along.
- At the end of the quiz, you’ll be given your score as well as a breakdown of how you did on each question.
Benefits of Bing Champions League quiz
- Bing Champions League quiz is a great way to test your knowledge of the sport.
- The quiz is a fun and challenging way to learn more about the sport.
- He quizzes offers a number of benefits, including:
- The ability to learn more about your favorite team or player.
- The opportunity to improve your general knowledge of the sport.
- A chance to challenge your friends and see who is the ultimate football fan.
What you can expect to learn
The Bing Champions League Quiz offers soccer fans the chance to test their knowledge of the beautiful game. From iconic players to memorable moments, the quiz has it all. And if you’re not sure of the answer, you can easily get help from Bing. Not only is the quiz a fun way to spend some time, but it also offers a wealth of information. You can learn about teams, players and more. So, what are you waiting for? Take the quiz today.
Bing Champions League quiz
1. The works of which composer inspired the Champions League anthem?
- A. Beethoven
- B. Handel
- C. Mozart
- D. Wagner
2. Which team has lost the most European Cup finals?
- A. Milan
- B. Bayern
- C. Juventus
- D. Manchester United
3. With more than 127,000 entries, which final holds the attendance record?
- A. Liverpool VS Roma in 1984
- B. Milan VS Steaua Bucuresti in 1989
- C. Real Madrid VS Florentina in 1957
- D. Real Madrid VS Eintracht Frankfurt in 1960.
Ans: Real Madrid VS Eintracht Frankfurt in 1960.
4. In 1956, who scored the competition’s first ever final goal?
- A. Michael Leblond
- B. Raymond Kopa
- C. Michael Hidalgo
- D. Just Fontaine
Ans: Michael Leblond
5. What was the first name of Steaua București’s shoot-out hero in the 1986 decider?
- A. Georghe
- B. Helmuth
- C. Miodrag
- D. Robert