Bing recycling quiz is a fun and interactive way to learn about recycling. The quiz consists of 10 questions that test your knowledge about recycling and how to reduce your environmental impact. After you complete the quiz, you’ll receive a personalized recycling guide that outlines how you can make small changes in your everyday life to help the environment.
How to Play Bing Recycling Quiz?
Winning the recycling quiz is easy! Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Bing quiz page on your browser.
- Take the recycling quiz.
- Earn points for each question you answer correctly. More questions answer more points you will win.
- Redeem your points for rewards. That’s it! So, what are you waiting for? Start recycling smarter today!
What are the Benefits of Bing recycling quiz?
The Bing recycling quiz is a great way to learn about how to recycle smarter. You can test your knowledge on a range of topics, from paper to plastic. Plus, you can earn rewards for every correct answer. The more you recycle, the more points you will earn. You can use your points to enter into prize drawings or donate them to charity. There are a lot of benefits to taking the recycling quiz. You’ll learn about the different recyclable materials and what goes in each bin. You’ll also be able to find out where your nearest recycling center is. And finally, by taking the quiz, you’ll be doing your part to help the environment.
Why have players played Bing recycling quiz?
People are playing the Bing recycling quiz for a variety of reasons. Some people want to learn more about how to recycle smarter, while others are looking for an easy way to remember which items can and cannot be recycled. The quiz is also a fun way to learn about the many different ways you can recycle and make a difference for the environment. Thanks for taking the quiz!
Bing Recycling Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What percentage of products shipped in the U.S. are shipped in corrugated boxes?
- A. 90%
- B. 25%
- C. 75%
- D. 62%
2. What Goes in The Green Bin?
- A. Food and Garden Waste
- B. Steel Waste
- C. Metal Waste
- D. Plastic Waste
Ans: Plastic Waste
3. What is the benefit of recycling?
- A .Fewer resources are stolen from Earth
- B. Less Pollution
- C. There’s Less waste Filling Up Landfills
- D. All of the above
Ans: Less Pollution
4. Which one of these following goes into the green bin?
- A. Plastic waste
- B. Metal waste
- C. Steel waste
- D. Food and garden waste
Ans: Food and garden waste
5. Recycling glass is commonly sorted by color. Which color is not common for sorting?
- A. Brown
- B. Green
- C. Clear
- D. Blue