Ready for Bing Great British Food Quiz that will test your knowledge of British cuisine? Let’s go! Take the quiz to see how well you know your British food.
How Do You Play the Bing Great British Food Quiz?
Ready to put your food knowledge to the test?
The Bing Great British Food Quiz is a fun way to see how much you know about our favorite dishes. There are 10 questions in all, and you have to answer them as quickly as you can.
The questions are all about British food, so if you know your bangers and mash from your spotted dick, you’ll do just fine. But even if you’re not quite as familiar with our cuisine, don’t worry—the quiz is designed for everyone.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started now!
What Are the Rules of the Bing Great British Food Quiz?
So, you’re ready to take the Bing Great British Food Quiz? Here are the rules:
- There are ten questions in total, and you have ten minutes to complete the quiz.
- You can only take the quiz once, so make sure you’re ready before you start.
- Each question is worth one point, and there is no wrong answer.
- At the end of the quiz, you’ll be given your score and a breakdown of how you did.
Ready to get started? Let’s go!
What Are the Prizes for the Bing Great British Food Quiz?
You’re probably excited to take the quiz and see how much you know about British food. But did you know that there are prizes up for grabs?
Yes, that’s right. If you’re one of the top three quiz participants, you’ll receive a £100 gift card to spend on foodie treats from some of the best British brands. So what are you waiting for? Start quizzing away!
How Do I Know if I Am a Winner of the Bing Great British Food Quiz?
You’re a winner! Well, sort of. We’re giving away a £100 voucher to one lucky person who takes our quiz.
So, how do you know if you’re the lucky one? It’s simple: just head over to our website and check the results. We’ll be announcing the winner soon, so keep an eye out!
What if I Have a Question About the Bing Great British Food Quiz?
Don’t worry if you have a question about the quiz—Bing has you covered. Just head to the help section, where you can find all the answers you need. And if you still can’t find what you’re looking for, the team at Bing is more than happy to help.
How well do you know your British food? Take Bing’s quiz to find out! With questions about everything from fish and chips to roast beef, this quiz will test your knowledge of the best (and worst) foods Britain has to offer.
Think you can ace it? Take the quiz and find out!
Bing Great British Food Quiz Question and Answers
1. What do British people often have for breakfast?
- a. A full English
- b. An empty feeling
- c. A fistful of cashews
- d. A cup of beans
Ans: A full English
2. When did British people traditionally eat fish & chips?
- a. Friday
- b. During a full moon
- c. On their wedding day
- d. At Paul Simon concerts
Ans: During a full moon
3. What are ‘bangers’ in British cuisine?
- a. Edible fireworks
- b. Boiled sweets
- c. Sausages
- d. Small oranges
4. What traditional British dish is made of meat wrapped in pate and pastry?
- a. Beef Wellington
- b. Beef Yeezy
- c. Beef Brogue
- d. Beef Loafer
Ans: Beef Wellington
5. What ingredients go into a traditional steak and kidney pie?
- a. Minced beef and cloves
- b. Butter and mutton
- c. Gravy and a full working PS4 with controller
- d. Steak and kidney
Ans: Minced beef and cloves