The Bing Daily Quiz is a weekly quiz that tests your knowledge of current events. The quiz consists of ten questions, and you have three minutes to answer each question. The questions are based on news stories that were covered in the past week. At the end of the quiz, you are given a score and a breakdown of how you did on each question. The Bing daily Quiz is a fun way to test your knowledge of current events and see how well you can do under pressure.
How to play the Bing Daily Quiz?
Step-by-step instructions on how to enter the contest:
- Visit the Bing homepage.
- Type “quiz” in the search bar.
- Click on the “Take the Quiz” button.
- Answer all questions correctly.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
What is the Bing daily Quiz?
The Bing Quiz is a game that tests your knowledge of current events. In order to play, all you need is a computer or mobile device with an internet connection and the Bing News app. Once you’re in the app, just look for the quiz icon in the menu bar and click on it to get started. The quiz has five questions, and you have 10 seconds to answer each one. If you answer all five questions correctly, you’ll be rewarded with a badge and some bragging rights. If you miss one, don’t worry – you can try again later. The quiz is updated every day, so there are always new questions to answer.
What are the prizes for the Bing News Quiz?
The Bing Homepage Quiz is a new feature on the website that tests your knowledge of current events. Every day, there’s a new quiz with five questions that you can answer in under 10 minutes. Not only is it a fun way to test your knowledge, but you can also earn rewards for doing well. The top scorers each day will win a $50 Amazon gift card. Start testing your knowledge today!
Question of Bing Daily Quiz
1. Speaking of plastic, which country is preparing to ban plastic bags?
- a. US
- b. Germany
- c. Mexico
2. Which movie star become a newlywed this week?
- a. Scarlett Johansson
- b. Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
- c. Idris Elba
Ans: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
3. Who helped saved a man having a stroke while on the phone?
- a. Cable company rep
- b. Attorney
- c. Robo-caller
Ans: Cable company rep
4. Which company named Parag Agrawal its new CEO?
- a. Twitter
- b. Facebook
- c. Instagram
5. How many taxpayers did the IRS hang up on during this filing season?
- a. 8 million
- b. 3,500
- c. 1 million
Ans: 8 million