Bing Bahamas quiz is a fun and informative way to test your knowledge of the Bahamas. The quiz consists of ten questions, ranging from identifying the capital of the Bahamas to naming the national bird. Each question is accompanied by an informative fact about the Bahamas. The quiz is a great way to learn more about this beautiful country and its culture. Get started!
Why play Bing Bahamas quiz?
Play the Bing Bahamas quiz for a chance to win gift card to spend on your next vacation! This fun and interactive quiz is the perfect way to test your knowledge of the islands. The questions cover everything from geography to culture, so you’ll have a chance to show off your Bahamian expertise. Plus, it’s a great way to learn more about the country and its many fascinating aspects. So what are you waiting for? Play the Bing Bahamas quiz today!
Benefits of Bing Bahamas quiz
- The Bing Bahamas quiz is a fun, interactive way to learn more about the island nation.
- The quiz features questions about the country’s history, culture, and geography.
- Taking the quiz is a great way to learn more about the Bahamas and its people.
- The quiz is also a fun way to test your knowledge of the country’s landmarks and attractions.
So why not take the Bing Bahamas quiz today? You may be surprised at how much you know!
Bing Bahamas quiz Questions:
1. How many inhabited islands make up The Bahamas?
- A. 6
- B. 20
- C. 700
2. Why is Eleuthera a dreamy holiday destination?
- A. Because it has many bars and hotels.
- B. Because it is almost empty.
- C. Because of its many amazing beaches and vacation rentals.
Ans: Because it has many bars and hotels.
3. How long is the flight time from Miami, FL, or Fort Lauderdale, FL, to Nassau?
- A. 1 hour
- B. 2 hours
- C. 3 1/2 hours
Ans: 3 1/2 hours
4. What is the highest tourist season in The Bahamas?
- A. Easter
- B. Christmas
- C. Summer
5. Is the sea deep or shallow around Eleuthera island?
- A. Predominantly deep
- B. Only small parts are deep.
- C. The East side is rather deep with shallow shores and the West side is generally shallow.
Ans: The East side is rather deep with shallow shores and the West side is generally shallow.