April Fools’ Day is the one day a year when it’s socially acceptable to play tricks on your friends and family. Brands and websites get in on the fun, too, and this year, Bing is one of them. Take the Bing April Fools quiz on their website bing.com to see if you were able to spot all of their April Fools’ Day jokes. The quiz consists of ten questions, some of which are harder than others. Can you get a perfect score?
What are the questions on the quiz?
The quiz consists of seven questions that test your knowledge of some of the most popular April fool’s Day pranks. Do you know which brand announced a new product called “Bing in the Can?” How about the year that Google announced they were changing their name to “Gmail”? If you can answer these questions and more, you’re likely not one of the people who got fooled this year. Take the quiz to see how you score.
How to play Bing April fools quiz?
- Visit bing.com from any browser.
- In the search bar, Type “Bing April fools quiz“
- The quiz is made up of 10 questions, and you will have to answer them all correctly to prove that you weren’t fooled.
- Some of the questions are easy (“What did Microsoft rename Outlook?”), while others are a little more difficult (“What did CNN change its name to for a day?”)
- If you get a question wrong, the answer will be displayed along with an explanation.
- At the end of the quiz, you will be given a score and told whether or not you were fooled.
- Don’t forget to share your score on social media!
5 questions of Bing April Fools Quiz
1. On April Fool’s Day 2018, which superstar was once famously pranked on Instagram into believing his pregnant spouse was once about to provide birth?
- a. Dwayne Wade
- b. Offset
- c. Jay Z
- d. Ray J
Ans: Ray J
2. April Fool’s Day has celebrated the use of Jokes and hoaxes
3. April Fool’s Day is held on which day in the month of April?
- a. 1
- b. 2
- c. 3
- d. 4
4. In what the US are April Fool’s jokes climaxed with the announcing “Dorough size”?
- a. Israel
- b. Pakistan
- c. Italy
- d. Iran
5. In Spain and Latin America, a day for pranks equal to April’s Fool Day is held in which month of the year?
- a. December
- b. February
- c. May
- d. July