Bing has a healthy food quiz that can help you find out just how much you know about nutrition. The quiz is made up of 10 questions that will test your knowledge on everything from understanding food labels to knowing the best sources of protein. Once you’ve completed the quiz, you’ll receive a score as well as a personalized list of tips and advice on how to improve your nutrition knowledge. The quiz is a great way to start learning more about healthy eating, and it’s never too late to improve your diet!
How to Play Bing Healthy Food Quiz?
Here are the four steps to playing Bing healthy food quiz:
- 1. Type “Bing healthy food quiz” in the search bar.
- 2. Click on the result that says “Bing’s Healthy Food Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Nutrition?”
- 3. Scroll down to start the quiz.
- 4. Answer each question correctly to earn points and badges.
How does healthy food quiz work?
Bing Healthy Food Quiz is made up of 10 questions that test your knowledge of healthy eating. Some of the questions are about specific nutrients like protein and calcium, while others are about dietary recommendations like eating breakfast every day. The quiz is scored automatically, and you’ll get a percentage score at the end. You can also see how you compare to other quiz takers. The quiz is meant to be educational, so it’s a good idea to go through the answers and learn more about what you need to do to stay healthy.
What are the benefits of Bing healthy food quiz?
Taking the quiz is a great way to assess your current level of nutrition knowledge and identify any gaps in your understanding. The quiz covers everything from healthy eating basics to more specific topics like portion sizes, food groups and dietary supplements. After completing the quiz, you’ll receive a personalized report that outlines your results and provides tailored recommendations for improving your nutrition.
Healthy Food Quiz Questions and Answers
1. In which foods would you find the energy-boosting mineral, iron?
- a. Steak
- b. Spinach
- c. Wholegrain bread
- d. Kidney beans
2. Which milk has the most protein per glass?
- a. Almond milk
- b. Trim milk
- c. Soy milk
- d. Standard (blue) milk
Ans: Soy milk
3. What is your ideal snack?
- a. Ice cream
- b. Popcorn
- c. Apple slices with peanut butter
Ans: Apple slices with peanut butter
4. How often do you eat fast food?
- a. Every few days
- b. A few times a month
- c. Never, i try to stay away from fast food
Ans: Every few days
5. Do you look at food labels?
- a. Yes, I know what goes in to almost everything I eat
- b. No, I don’t bother
- c. Usually just on junk food
Ans: Yes, i know what goes in to almost everything I eat