Bing Music Quiz is a fun and interactive way to test your music knowledge. The quiz consists of a series of questions that range from easy to difficult. Each question is based on a different music artist or song. You have the opportunity to answer each question as quickly as possible or take your time and select the best answer. At the end of the quiz, you will be given your score and a list of all the artists and songs that were included in the quiz.
How to Play Bing Music Quiz?
- To enter the Bing Music Quiz, visit the Bing website on your computer, phone or tablet.
- Click the “Quiz” tab on the top of the page.
- Scroll down and click the “Enter Now” button.
- Enter your name, email address and country.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Check your email for a confirmation message and click the link to confirm your entry.
- Answer the question in the email and click the “Submit” button.
- Return to the Quiz page and click the “Start Quiz” button.
- Answer 10 questions about current music hits from around the world.
- Click the “Submit” button when you finish.
Benefits of Bing Music Quiz
Here are three benefits of playing a Bing Music Quiz:
- Bing Music Quiz is a great way to test your music knowledge
- It can help you learn about new artists and songs
- It’s a fun way to spend time with friends and family
- You can win prizes by playing the quiz
- It’s a great way to discover new music
How to work Bing Music Quiz?
A Bing Music Quiz is a game that tests your music knowledge. It works by playing short clips of songs and asking you to identify the artist or title. Quizzes can be made up of any type of music, from the latest hits to classic rock songs.
It’s a fun way to test your music knowledge and see how well you know your favorite songs. Plus, you can compete with your friends to see who can get the most correct answers. Give it a try today.
Bing Music Quiz Questions
1. Who is the lead singer of Led Zeppelin?
- a. John Bonham
- b. John Paul Jones
- c. Jimmy Page
- d. Robert Plant
Ans d. Robert Plant
2. Which band is named after two blues singers?
- a. Deep Purple
- b. Pink Floyd
- c. Fleetwood Mac
- d. Dire Straits
Ans b. Pink Floyd
3. Eric Clapton’s hit song ‘Wonderful Tonight’ was first featured on which album?
- a. Slowhand
- b. Journeyman
- c. No Reason to Cry
- d. 461 Ocean Boulevard
Ans a. Slowhand
4. Ozzy Osbourne was the original lead singer of which band?
- a. Megadeath
- b. Black Sabbath
- c. Judas Priest
- d. Iron Maiden
Ans b. Black Sabbath
5. Who is the female singer that sings ‘When I Said I Do’ featuring Clint Black?
- a. Naomi Judd
- b. Trisha Yearwood
- c. Faith Hill
- d. Lisa Hartman Black
Ans d. Lisa Hartman Black