Earth Day Quiz is an interactive game that tests your knowledge about the environment and Earth Day. The game consists of questions that get progressively harder. You can choose to play by yourself or with friends. Playing with friends is a great way to learn more about each other and have some fun while you’re at it.
Earth day quiz is a fun online quiz that is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about the environment. It contains questions on topics such as climate change, recycling, and energy conservation. You can also take the quiz to learn about your own personal environmental footprint. It is a great way to learn about the issues that are important to you and to get involved in the global conversation about the environment.
Who can Play Earth Day Quiz?
The earth day quiz is open to anyone who wants to play. It’s a great way to learn more about the earth and how to protect it. Plus, it’s just plain fun! To take the quiz, visit the our website and click on the Earth Day link.
How to play Earth Day Quiz?
To play the quiz, you’ll need to answer questions about the environment. For each question, you’ll have three answer choices. After you answer a question, you’ll be given feedback about your answer. Once you’ve answered all five questions, you’ll find out how much of the planet you’ve saved! We hope this quiz will help you learn more about how to protect our planet and take small steps to make a difference.
- Go to browser and search Earth Day quiz.
- Answer all the questions in the quiz to earn points.
- The quiz will end after a certain number of questions have been answered and the player with the most points will be the winner!
What are the rules of Earth Day Quiz?
To play the earth day quiz, you’ll first need to sign in with your email address or Facebook account. Then, you can choose between the easy and hard versions of the quiz. The easy quiz has 10 questions, while the hard quiz has 20.
In order to complete the quiz, you’ll need to answer all questions correctly. If you get a question wrong, you’ll be prompted to try again. You can also choose to skip questions, but you’ll lose points for doing so. At the end of the quiz, you’ll be shown your results and how you compare to other players. Best of luck!
How to win Earth Day Quiz?
So, how do you win Earth Day quiz? Well, it’s not as difficult as you might think. First of all, make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version of the quiz. If you’re having trouble with a particular question, try checking the answer key for help. You can also use the hints that are provided throughout the quiz. If all else fails, you can always ask a friend for help. And last but not least, don’t forget to have fun!
Earth Day Quiz Questions
1. Which of these items can be composted, or turned into natural fertilizer, for your garden?
- a. Aluminum Foil
- b. Eggshells
- c. Fertilizers
- d. All of Above
Ans: Aluminum Foil
2. More than half of the breathable oxygen in the world comes from where?
- A. Forests
- B. The ocean
- C. Flowering plants
- d. Clouds
Ans: B. The ocean
3. How much of the world’s oxygen is produced by just the Amazon rainforest? *
- A. 1%
- B. 5%
- C. 10%
- D. 20%
Ans: B. 5%
4. What uses the most energy in U.S. homes each year?
- a. Lightening
- b. Heating and Air Conditioner
- c. Refrigerator
- d. Heating water
Ans: b. Heating and Air Conditioner
5. Which of the following ailments can be treated by prescription drugs derived from plants found in the rainforest?
- A. Cancer
- B. Hypertension
- C. Asthma
- D. All of the above
Ans: C. Asthma
6. Which of these species are threatened by global warming?
- a. koala
- b. clownfish
- c. Arctic Fox
- d. All of above
Ans: d. All of Above
7. Around the world, how many indigenous people live in forests?
- A. 1 million
- B. 5 million
- C. 8 million
- D. 50 million
Ans: D. 50 million