The Winter Olympics are a sporting event that takes place every four years. The first games were held in 1924, and since then, they have been a popular way to celebrate winter athletics. Winter Olympics quiz is a test of your knowledge about the games. How much do you know about the history of the Olympics, the different events, and the athletes who compete? Take this quiz to find out!
How to Play Winter Olympics Quiz?
- To play the quiz, click the “Start Quiz” button.
- There are 10 questions in total.
- You will be able to see the correct answer immediately after clicking on each question.
- At the end of the quiz, you will be able to see your score as well as the correct answers to all the questions.
- You can also share your score on social media.
Benefits of Winter Olympics Quiz
Winter Olympics are a time to come together and celebrate sport, athleticism and competition. But they’re also a time to learn and get informed. This quiz is a great opportunity to test your knowledge of the Winter Olympics and learn more about the benefits they bring to communities around the world. Whether you’re a diehard fan of the Winter Olympics or just getting interested in them, this quiz is for you. So, dive in and learn more about the history, events and athletes of the Winter Olympics.
Why have players played Winter Olympics Quiz?
Some people might think that the Winter Olympics are just a minor event that doesn’t compare to the Summer Olympics. But they would be wrong. The Winter Olympics are a huge event, and many players choose to compete in them because they offer a unique set of challenges. The Winter Olympics are also a great opportunity to get exposure and increase your chances of making the Olympic team. So, if you’re looking to compete in the 2022 Winter Olympics, make sure you take this quiz and test your knowledge.
Winter Olympics Quiz Questions
1. Which country did the U.S. defeat to win an unexpected gold medal in men’s curling in 2018?
- a.) Canada
- b.) Finland
- c.) Sweden
2. Which of the following is a real figure skating move named after a former Olympic gold medal winner?
- a.) The Witt Twist
- b.) The Hamill Camel
- c.) The Button Hook
Ans: The Hamill Camel
3. Which city was host to the most recent Winter Olympics in North America?
- a.) Salt Lake City
- b.) Lake Placid
- c.) Vancouver
4. What year was luge introduced to the Olympic program?
- a.) 1964
- b.) 1976
- c.) 1980
5. How many gold medals will be contested in freestyle skiing at the Beijing Olympics?
- a.) 6
- b.) 9
- c.) 13