The Mandela Effect is a phenomenon where large groups of people share false memories of past events. It gets its name from the well-known case of Nelson Mandela, who died in prison in the 1980s. However, some people swear that they remember seeing him on television after his death, alive and well.
This effect was first named and studied by Fiona Broome, who believes that our collective memory is changing due to something in the universe that’s affecting our brains. Whether you believe in the Mandela Effect or not, it’s always fun to take the quizzes and see how many false memories you have!
What is the Mandela Effect Quiz?
The Mandela effect quiz is a fun and interactive way to test your knowledge of the phenomenon. It consists of a series of questions that will test your memory and see how well you remember certain details.
The quiz is divided into three sections: general knowledge, pop culture, and personal experiences. Each section has 10 questions, so make sure you’re prepared to answer them all. After you’ve completed the quiz, don’t forget to share your score with your friends and see how they compare.
How do I play Mandela effect quiz?
The quiz is 10 questions long and takes about 5 minutes to complete.
- Click on the “Start Quiz” tab at the bottom.
- Enter your name and email address in the form, and click on “Start Quiz”.
- Answer all the questions, and when you’re done, click on “Submit Quiz”.
- Your result will be displayed at the bottom of the page.
What Are Some Examples of the Mandela Effect?
Have you ever noticed that something just doesn’t feel right but you can’t quite put your finger on it? That’s the Mandela Effect in action. Here are some common examples:
- Berenstain Bears instead of Berenstain Bears
- The movie The Shawshank Redemption was originally called The Shawshank Debilitation
- Serendipity was originally spelled Serendipity
There are countless others, and the list continues to grow as more and more people become aware of the phenomenon. If you’re curious to see how many of these changes you’ve noticed yourself, take our quiz and find out!
Features of Mandela effect quiz?
So, what are the features of this Mandela effect quiz?
First, the quiz consists of 10 questions. Second, there’s a timer that counts down as you take the quiz, so you can see how long it takes you to complete it. Third, you’ll get instant feedback on how well you did at the end of the quiz.
Fourth, there are three possible results: “You know the Mandela effect,” “You know some of the Mandela effect,” and “You don’t know the Mandela effect.” Finally, once you’ve taken the quiz, you can share your result on social media to see how your friends and family do.
Mandela effect quiz Questions
1. Where did Nelson Mandela die?
- a. In Prison
- b. Out of Prison
Ans: Out of Prison
2. What is the correct lyric from Frozen’s Let It Go?
- a. The snow white glows on the mountain tonight
- b. The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Ans: The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
3. When was Mother Teresa canonized?
- a. 1990
- b. 2016
4. How many states are there in the United States?
- a. 50
- b. 52
5. How do you spell this footwear brand?
- a. Skechers
- b. Sketchers