Bing, the search engine giant, has come up with a new quiz called “Can You Identify These Rivers from Bing Rivers Quiz? The premise of the quiz is to see how well you know the world’s rivers.
What is Bing Rivers quiz?
Do you know the name of the river that flows through Venice? How about the river that forms the border between India and Bangladesh? If you’re not sure, this quiz is a great way to learn more. The quiz consists of 10 questions, and at the end you are given your score as well as a map of the world with all of the rivers marked. So put your geography skills to the test and take Bing’s River Quiz today!
How to Play Bing Rivers quiz?
- To begin, select one of the 12 rivers featured in the quiz.
- Once you’ve selected a river, you will be shown a series of satellite images taken from along the river’s course.
- Your task is to correctly identify the river in each image.
- If you are unsure of an answer, you can use the provided clues to help you make a decision.
- You can also zoom in on each image for a closer look.
- When you have finished the quiz, you will be able to compare your score with others who have taken the quiz.
Benefits of Bing Rivers quiz
If you’re looking for a fun way to learn about the world’s rivers, look no further than Bing’s River Quiz. This interactive quiz offers maps, photos, and video footage of some of the world’s most famous rivers. You can even test your knowledge with a quick quiz! The best part? It’s totally free. So why not give it a try today? You might be surprised at how much you learn.
Bing Rivers Quiz is a fun and engaging way to make people remember your brand or business. The Bing River Quiz is also a great way to increase Facebook reach because it’s distributed through the Bing Network, which reaches over 100 million people every month.
The Bing River Quiz concept is simple: expect users to fill in the blanks of a sentence with the correct answer, and Bing will choose the best one to publish on the page.
5 Questions of Bing Rivers Quiz
1. The River of Volga flows into which sea?
- A. Red Sea
- B. Caspian Sea
- C. Black Sea
- D. Blue Sea
Answer: B. Caspian Sea
2. Where does the Dnieper River run through?
- A. Hungary, Serbia and North Macedonia
- B. Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
- C. Ukraine, Moldova and Romania
- D. Latvia, Lithuania and Belarus
Answer: B. Russia, Ukraine and Belarus
3. The USA’s Mississippi River runs through or borders 10 of the country’s 50 states. Which of these states is not on that list?
- A. Tennessee
- B. Missouri
- C. Louisiana
- D. Georgia
Answer: D. Georgia
4. In which African country would you meet the tribes who live alongside the Omo River?
- A. Ethiopia
- B. Tanzania
- C. Kenya
- D. Botswana
Answer: A. Ethiopia