Bing has a new classical composer’s quiz for music lovers of all levels of expertise. The quiz tests your knowledge of the greats like Bach, Beethoven and Brahms. But it also includes more contemporary composers like John Cage and Steve Reich. If you want to test your music chops, or just learn more about some of the greatest composers in history, take Bing’s quiz today.
How to Play Bing Classical Composers?
- Head to the Bing Classical Composers quiz website.
- Choose your preferred language (English or Spanish).
- Click “Start quiz.”
- Answer 10 questions about classical composers.
- Click “submit.”
- Check your results.
Advantage of Bing classical composers quiz
If you’re a classical music lover, you’ll want to take Bing’s Classical Composers Quiz. The quiz is a fun and easy way to test your knowledge of some of the greatest composers of all time. You can see how you rank against others and even challenge your friends to see who knows more about classical music. Plus, the quiz is a great way to learn more about some of the most iconic composers in history. So, what are you waiting for? Take the quiz and see how well you know your music!
Features of Bing classical composers’ quiz
Bing’s Classical Composers Quiz is a great way to test your knowledge of some of the greatest classical composers of all time. The quiz features questions about their lives, their compositions and other interesting facts. It’s a great way to learn more about these music masters and maybe even pick up a few tips for your next trivia night. Plus, it’s always fun to see how well you do!
What can we learn from this quiz?
This quiz is a great way to test your knowledge of classical composers and to learn more about their lives and works. The questions are well-crafted and provide interesting information about the composers. You might be surprised at how much you can learn from taking this quiz!
Bing Classical Composers Quiz Questions and Answers
1. What composer wrote a symphony in which the musicians stop playing one by one and leave the stage until only two are left?
- a. Antonio Vivaldi
- b. Joseph Haydn
- c. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- d. Ludwig van Beethoven
Ans: Joseph Haydn
2. What Soviet composer’s death preceded that of Joseph Stalin by approximately 50 minutes?
- a. Alfred Schnittke
- b. Sergey Prokofiev
- c. Aram Khachaturian
- d. Dmitry Shostakovich
Ans: Sergey Prokofiev
3. Which contemporary composer wrote a piece consisting entirely of silence?
- a. Karlheinz Stockhausen
- b. Andrew Lloyd Webber
- c. John Cage
- d. György Ligeti
Ans: John Cage
4. Which renowned Russian Romantic composer was also a professor of chemistry?
- a. Mikhail Glinka
- b. Aleksandr Borodin
- c. Nikolay Rimsky-Korsakov
- d. Modest Mussorgsky
Ans: Aleksandr Borodin
5. Which major American composer also ran a successful insurance company?
- a. Charles Ives
- b. Samuel Barber
- c. Leonard Bernstein
- d. Aaron Copland
Ans: Charles Ives