Bing women’s history quiz is a quiz focused on the history of women. This can include the contributions of women to society, historical events that involved women, and biographical information about notable women throughout history.
Often, women’s history quizzes will be geared towards school-aged children, as a way to help them learn about the contributions of women and to dispel some of the common myths and misconceptions about the role of women in history. However, anyone can take a women’s history quiz – they can be a fun way to test your knowledge about some of the most important figures in history.
How to play Women’s History Quiz?
- To play, simply click on the start button below.
- You’ll be given a series of questions about women’s history. For each question, there will be three possible answers.
- Select one and then hit the “submit” button.
- Once you’ve answered all the questions, your score will be tallied and you’ll be able to see how you fared against other players.
Benefits of women’s history quiz
Taking a quiz like this is a great way to learn more about women’s history, and it can be fun too! Not only will you gain knowledge, but you’ll also be able to demonstrate that knowledge. And, of course, it’s always important to remember and celebrate the accomplishments of women throughout history. So go ahead and give this quiz a try! We think you’ll do great.
Features of women’s history quiz
In honour of Women’s History Month, we’re testing your knowledge of some of the most iconic women in history. This quiz features questions about everything from ground-breaking feminists to powerful queens. How many questions can you answer correctly? Don’t worry if you don’t know every answer—just try your best!
Are women’s history quiz questions passable?
While the quiz is challenging, it’s definitely manageable. With a little studying, you can ace it and learn some really interesting facts about women’s history. So go ahead and give it a try! You might be surprised by what you learn.
Women’s History Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Who was the first woman to be awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature?
- a. Jane Addams
- b. Pearl Buck
- c. Selma Lagerlof
- d. Toni Morrison
Ans: Selma Lagerlöf
2. Who co-authored a book on birth control, was then sentenced to prison?
- a. Annie Besant
- b. Lizzie Borden
- c. Mother Jones
- d. Anna Leonowens
Ans: Annie Besant
3. Which woman was not a figure in the Harlem Renaissance?
- a. Regina Anderson
- b. Marita Bonner
- c. Zora Neale Hurston
- d. Alice Walker
Ans: Alice Walker
4. Who wrote the famous book ‘Frankenstein’?
- a. Mary Pickford
- b. Mary Shelley
- c. Mary J. Blige
- d. Mary Tyler Moore
Ans: Mary Shelley
5. Pride & Prejudice was written by which famous author?
- a. J.K. Rowling
- b. Jane Austen
- c. Virginia Woolf
- d. Agatha Christie
Ans: Jane Austen