Friendship Challenge Quiz is a social media game where users answer questions about their friends in order to build closer relationships. The game is based on the idea that knowledge is power, and the more you know about your friends, the better your relationships will be. The quiz consists of questions about your friends’ likes, dislikes, interests and personality quirks. Playing the quiz can help you learn more about your friends and better understand them. It can also help you bond with your friends by sharing personal information with them.
How to enter the Friendship Challenge Quiz?
To enter the Friendship Challenge Quiz, follow these easy steps:
- Like the Friendship Challenge Quiz Facebook page.
- Answer the 10 questions in the quiz.
- Upload a screenshot of your results to the Friendship Challenge Quiz Facebook page.
- Tag three friends in your post who you would like to compete against in the Friendship Challenge Quiz.
- Follow your friends who have also entered the Friendship Challenge Quiz and see how you rank on the leader board.
Benefits of Friendship Challenge Quiz
Here are four major benefits of Friendship Challenge Quiz:
- It can help you understand your friends better.
- It can help you strengthen your relationships with your friends.
- It can help you make new friends.
- It can help you have more fun with your friends.
What can you do to improve your friendship?
Take our Friendship Challenge Quiz to find out where you and your BFF fall on the friendship spectrum. Discover your compatibility rating, Strengths and Weaknesses, and what you can do to boost your friendship. Whether you’re looking for ways to deepen your bond or simply need some help dealing with a conflict, our quiz has the answers you need. So what are you waiting for? Jump in and take the quiz today!
Friendship Challenge Quiz Questions
1. What is your favorite thing to do with your leisure time?
- a. Gardening
- b. Walking
- c. Drawing
- d. Writing
2. What do you use the most?
- a. twitter
- b. Instagram
- c. Facebook
- d. YouTube
3. What was your favorite subject in school?
- a. Math
- b. Science
- c. History
- d. Geography
4. What is something you look forward to doing when you retire?
- a. Get a hobby
- b. Volunteer
- c. Travel
- d. Spend quality time
Ans: Spend quality time