The Bing Back to School Quiz is a quiz designed to help students with their back-to-school planning. The quiz asks a series of questions about the student’s preferences and needs and then provides a customized list of school supplies based on the answers. The quiz is available in English and Spanish and can be accessed on the Bing homepage.
How to Play Bing Back to School Quiz?
- To enter the Bing Back to School Quiz, you need to visit the Bing homepage.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link that says “Back to School Quiz.”
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can begin taking the quiz.
- The quiz consists of 10 questions, and you will be given 20 seconds to answer each question.
- Once you have completed the quiz, you will be able to see your results.
Benefits of Bing Back to School Education Quiz
Here are three top benefits of taking the Bing School Education Quiz:
- You’ll get personalized back-to-school recommendations based on your quiz results.
- You can set up a customized school calendar to help you get organized.
- You can find ideas and resources for everything from academics to fashion and more.
How to work Bing Back to School Quiz?
Bing’s Back to School Quiz is a great way to get organized and prepared for the school year ahead. The quiz covers all sorts of topics, from getting your back-to-school shopping done to sort out your social life. It even includes a section on studying and homework tips. How it works is simple: you take the quiz and it generates a customized report for you.
The report includes everything from what type of student you are to what type of after-school activities you should consider. It even has a section on what supplies you’ll need for the upcoming school year. So, whether you’re a first-time high school student or a returning college student, the Bing Back to School Education Quiz can help get you ready for a successful academic year.
Bing Back to School Quiz Questions
1. Which chemical element in the periodic table has the symbol, Fe?
- 1. Silver
- 2. Copper
- 3. Iron
Ans: 3. Iron
2. When do children in the United Kingdom have to legally begin primary education?
- 1. At age 5
- 2. At age 6
- 3. At age 7
Ans: 1. At age 5
3. Which of the following is a prime number?
- 1. 13
- 2. 27
- 3. 95
Ans: 1. 13
4. What is the closest planet to the sun in the solar system?
- 1. Mars
- 2. Mercury
- 3. Neptune
Ans: 2. Mercury
5. Which of the following elements is the smallest?
- 1. Cell
- 2. Atom
- 3. Neutron
Ans: 3. Neutron