Bing Winter Quiz (Bing WQ) is a new game launched by Bing, a search engine by Microsoft. The quiz has five rounds and each round presents exciting questions related to the season of winter.
What is Bing Winter Quiz?
The users get to answer the questions and win points. Users can also challenge their friends and prove that they are the smartest ones in town. There are a total of 15 challenging rounds. This game is similar to Trivia Crack but much more exciting with its interesting questions and friendly user interface.
How to Play the Bing Winter quiz?
Microsoft Bing has been the fastest growing search engine for a while now. It is an excellent alternative to Google if you are looking for some keyword data on your competitor. Spring cleaning is a popular time of the year, especially for those who have been neglecting some of their responsibilities and tasks that need to be completed at home. Keep in mind that most of us use search engines for our home-related needs and queries.
As part of the Bing winter quiz, users can play around with common home terms and get a fun and interesting way to learn more about the world around them.
The Bing Winter quiz has begun, and it features a lot of fun and holiday-themed questions. You don’t need to play the game for hours though. You can complete the game in an hour or less if you already know what your answers are going to be before the game starts. With the help of this article, you’ll be on your way to winning some free Bing bucks in no time.
Where can I find the Bing Winter Question?
- Just click the link, and we will redirect you to the Bing Entertainment forum, which is the basis of Bing’s winter queries – https://www.bing.com.
- On this page, there is a collection of tiles that include all types of quizzes.
- Here, an option called the Bing Winter Quiz is displayed.
- Click on it, which will open questions that need answers
- These questions are different from the weekly issues featured on the Bing homepage.
- Once the questions have been answered, points are released.
5 Questions of Bing Winter Quiz
Q. 1 Who discovered the ancient city of Machu Pichu?
- 1- James Cook
- 2- Hiram Bingham
- 3- Francisco Pizzaro
- 4- Howard Carter
Ans. 2- Hiram Bingham
Q. 2 How many people have lived in Petra during the 1st century AD?
- 1- 30.000
- 2- 50.000
- 3- 70.000
- 4- 900
Ans 2- 50.000
Q. 3 How long is the underwater rail tunnel connecting the UK and France called Channel Tunnel?
- 1- 5 miles or 8 km
- 2- 18 miles or 28.9 km
- 3- 32 miles 51.5 km
- 4- 43 miles or 69.2 km
Ans. 3- 32 miles 51.5 km
Q. 4 What was the original reason of the CN Tower was constructed?
- 1- In order to give the city, the claim to fame
- 2- In order to give the helicopter, the place to land
- 3- In order to generate tourism income
- 4- In order to improve the television reception
Ans. 4- In order to improve the television reception
Q. 5 Which of these following natural phenomena may be witnessed atop the Empire State Building?
- 2- Bioluminescence
- 3- St. Elmo’s fire
- 4- Aurora Borealis
Ans. 4- Aurora Borealis