Yoga is a practice that has many benefits for the body and mind. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned yogi, it’s always good to test your knowledge and see what you might still have to learn about the practice. That’s where the Bing Yoga Quiz comes in. Bing Yoga quiz is designed to test your knowledge of yoga, from the basics to the more advanced concepts. It’s a great way to learn something new, or to refresh your memory about things you might have forgotten. So what are you waiting for? Try the quiz today!
What is Bing Yoga Quiz?
Microsoft’s Bing has a yoga quiz that is interesting, informative and easy to use. The quiz has 10 questions that test your knowledge of different aspects of yoga. The quiz is well-made and easy to follow. You can take the quiz in steps, so you can go back and answer questions you didn’t know the answers to. You can also share your results with your friends on social media.
How to play start Bing Yoga Quiz?
Bing introduced a yoga quiz to test how well people know their yoga poses. The quiz consists of 10 questions, and at the end, users are given a score and a list of the poses they got wrong.
- Firstly, visit the bing.com page.
- Now under the Quizzes section, click on Homepage quiz.
- Next, click on start quiz by choosing your desired one.
- You’ll now be asked with 3 questions.
- Answer those quizzes and win the quiz!
Advantage of Bing Yoga Quiz
The Bing Yoga quiz is a fun and unique way to get people thinking about their health and well-being. The quiz is designed to help people find the right type of yoga for them, and it’s perfect for anyone who is interested in improving their physical and mental health.
The quiz is easy to use and it only takes a few minutes to complete. It’s also a great way to learn more about yoga and the different types of classes that are available.
Bing Yoga Quiz Questions
1. Chakra is:
- A. Three-part breath
- B. Said to be “the wheel of light” that refers to the seven physical areas of the body
- C. Shining skull breath
Ans – Said to be “the wheel of light” that refers to the seven physical areas of the body
2. Samadhi is
- A. A trance or state of bliss
- B. A state of sleep
- C. A state of resting
Ans – A trance or state of bliss
3. What is the name of the legendary founder of Yoga teachings?
- A. Pranayama
- B. Patanjali
- C. Pooky Bear
Ans – Pranayama
4. The term Yoga is said to mean:
- A. The union of the sun, moon, and earth
- B. The union of mind, body & spirit in communication and awareness
- C. The union mind, soul, and body
Ans – The union of mind, body & spirit in communication and awareness
5. What is considered physical activity?
- A. walking
- B. sports
- C. Both A and B
Ans – Both A and B