Style quiz is a quiz that determines your personal style. It helps you to identify the colors, styles and cuts that flatter you the most. A style quiz can also help you to find a new look that you love and feel great in.
How to Play Style Quiz?
To enter the Style Quiz, all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
- Go to our website from your browser.
- Click on the “Style Quiz” link at the top of the page.
- Click on “Start Quiz” to begin.
What are the benefits of taking a style quiz?
There are many benefits to taking a style quiz. The first is that you’ll get a better understanding of your own personal style. This is crucial for putting together outfits that make you look and feel your best. Once you know your style, it’s much easier to put together outfits that reflect your personality and taste.
You’ll also have an easier time shopping for clothes and accessories because you’ll have a better idea of what to look for. Another benefit is that you may find styles you never would have considered before. By taking a quiz, you’re opening yourself up to new possibilities and expanding your fashion horizons. Who knows—you may even find a new favourite designer or trend?
How to work Style Quiz?
Style Quiz is designed to take the guesswork out of finding your personal style. It’s a fun, easy-to-use quiz that asks you a few questions about your everyday lifestyle, then provides you with a selection of styles that best reflect your personality. You can work Style Quiz on your own, or get a little help from your friends!
After all, there’s nothing better than getting together with your girls and sharing a few laughs over some outfit choices. Plus, it’s a great way to get some new ideas for your wardrobe. So, what are you waiting for? Try Style Quiz today!
What do you get when you take the quiz?
When you take the quiz, you will receive a personalized report that will outline your strengths and weaknesses as a content writer. This will help you to improve your skills and grow as a writer. In addition, you will also receive access to the monthly blog roundup, which is a compilation of the best content that has been written over the past month.
This is a great way to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and improve your writing skills. Lastly, you will also receive weekly tips and advice from our team of experts. These tips and advice will help you to become a better writer and increase your chances of success in your content marketing career.
Style Quiz Questions
1. Aisha was the first film where an Indian actress:
- A. Wore a vintage Chanel tweed suit
- B. Wore a polo hat
- C. Wore chantilly Gucci gloves
- D. Wore vintage Burberry sunglasses
Answer: A. Wore a vintage Chanel tweed suit
2. In Veere Di Wedding, Kalindi’s (Kareena Kapoor) bridal dupatta is made with:
- A. Lucknowi chikankari on georgette
- B. Baby’s breath flowers
- C. Rose petals and lilies
- D. Zardozi work on raw silk
Answer: B. Baby’s breath flowers
3. From which brand was Audrey Hepburn’s iconic little black dress in Breakfast at Tiffany’s?
- A. Versace
- B. Prada
- C. Ralph Lauren
- D. Givenchy
Answer: D. Givenchy
4. What is the colour of Rebecca Bloomwood’s (Isla Fisher) pleated, silk scarf in the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic?
- A. Purple
- B. Orange
- C. Magenta
- D. Green
Answer: D. Green
5. Kareena Kapoor as Geet in Jab We Met led way to a raging fashion trend called:
- A. Harem pants
- B. D hotti pants
- C. Balloon pants
- D. Patiala salwar
Answer: A. Harem pants