The Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz is a promotional quiz designed to celebrate Carnival. The quiz consists of ten questions, and participants have a chance to win Rs. 1,000 worth of shopping vouchers. The quiz is open to all participants, and there is no purchase necessary to enter or win.
How to play Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz?
- This quiz is open only to Amazon Prime members in India.
- Download the Amazon app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, if you don’t already have it.
- Open the app and sign in using your Amazon Prime login credentials.
- Look for the banner at the top of the homepage that says “Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz – Win Rs 5,000”.
- Tap on the banner and start the quiz.
Benefits of Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz
- Excitement and anticipation of carnival season is in the air and Amazon has a quiz to keep you occupied in the meanwhile.
- Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz is a contest where you can win exciting prizes by answering questions about carnival.
- The benefits of participating in the quiz are many. You can win prizes such as an iPhone X, a Sony Bravia TV, an Echo Spot and more.
- In addition, you also get the chance to win 100% cashback on the first purchase you make on Amazon during carnival season.
- So what are you waiting for? Participate in the Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz now and be one step closer to winning some amazing prizes.
How to work Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz?
Amazon Carnival Quiz is an app that gives you the chance to win exciting prizes. The quiz consists of 10 questions, and you have to answer all of them correctly to win a prize. You can also play the quiz daily for a chance to win different prizes.
The prizes vary from gift cards to products from Amazon’s Carnival Edition range. To participate in the quiz, you first need to install the Amazon Quiz app. Once you’ve installed it, open the app and sign in with your Amazon account. After that, you can start playing the quiz.
Amazon Carnival Edition Quiz Questions
Question 1: Which is the National animal of Scotland?
- a. Dragon
- b. Unicorn
- c. Pegasus
- d. Horse
Question 2: What is Harry Potter’s owl’s name?
- a. Hedwing
- b. Johns
- c. Hoggy
- d. Dobby
Question 3: Which sport has been played on the moon?
- a. Hockey
- b. Golf
- c. Cricket
- d. Badminton
Question 4: Where was the first solid chocolate bar made?
- a. Sweden
- b. USA
- c. UK
- d. Paris
Ans: The UK
Question 5: What color is an aircraft’s black box?
- a. Red
- b. Blue
- c. Green
- d. Orange