Wordwall Quiz is an online quiz game that tests your knowledge of learn skills. The game consists of a series of levels, each with questions. You must answer each question correctly before progressing to the next level. At the end of each level, you are given a score and a list of words that you need to learn. The game is a fun and effective way to improve your vocabulary skills.
How to play Wordwall Quiz?
- To play, type wordwall.net in the search bar from your browser.
- Login Wordwall account to play quiz.
- The word will appear on the Word wall and you will need to type it in correctly to clear it off the wall.
- If at any point you get stuck, use the Hint button located just below the wall of words.
- You have three chances to enter each word and if you get it wrong, the word will stay on the wall and your points will be deducted accordingly.
- The game is over when you run out of time or when you clear all of the words from the Wordwall.
- You are awarded points for every word you clear from the wall. The number of points depends on how difficult the word is to spell. The harder the word, the more points you earn for clearing it.
Benefits of Wordwall Quiz
- Helps improve vocabulary
- Enhances grammar skills
- Aids in learning new words
- Strengthens reading comprehension
- Improves writing skills
How to work Wordwall Quiz?
Wordwall Quiz is a fun, interactive quiz that helps you learn new words and improve your vocabulary. You can choose from a variety of topics, including improve learning skills. The quiz is easy to use. Just select a topic and start playing! You’ll be presented with a series of words.
For each word, you’ll see a definition and four possible answers. Choose the correct definition and move on to the next word. If you get stuck, you can use the hints provided. The quiz keeps track of your progress and provides feedback on your performance. Ready to test your skills? Try Wordwall Quiz today.
Wordwall Quiz Questions
1. What is the chemical symbol for Argon?
Ans: 2. AR
2. On the Periodic table, which group are the Noble gases in?
Ans: 3. 7
3. Which Noble gas is used in balloons?
Ans: 3. Helium
4. What is the Chemical symbol for Xenon?
Ans: 2. Xe
5. How many electrons does Ne have in its outer shell?
Ans: 1. 2