The US states quiz is a game in which players must answer questions about the states of the United States. The game consists of 10 levels, with each level containing 10 questions. In order to advance to the next level, players must answer all questions correctly. Players can choose to skip questions, but they will not receive credit for answered questions if they skip them. The game is meant to test players’ knowledge of the United States, its states and capitals.
How do I play us states quiz?
The game is simple: You are given a list of states, and you need to select the right one. If you get it right, you move on to the next question; if you get it wrong, you are given a hint. The quicker you answer, the more points you get. There are five questions in each round, and you have three rounds to play. The final score is the total points from all rounds.
- Click on the “Quiz” button that is present at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click on the “Start Quiz” button.
- You will be taken to a page where you have to answer a few questions.
- Once you finish the quiz, you will get a link to the results.
What are the rules of the game?
The game is simple: we’ll give you a state, and you tell us what it is. Easy, right? You can use your keyboard, mouse, or touchscreen to select the right answer. If you get stuck, we’ll give you a few helpful hints. But beware: the clock is ticking, and you only have a certain amount of time to answer each question. So put your thinking caps on and get ready to play!
- The rules of the game are the guidelines that govern how the game is played.
- They are set by the authority that is in charge of the game, be it a league, association, or organization.
- The rules of the game determine who can play and when, how the game is played, and what the penalties are for breaking them.
How do I win the game?
The premise of the game is simple: correctly identify all 50 states in a particular amount of time to win. If you get stuck, you can use one of your three help buttons, but they come at a cost. For every incorrect answer, 10 seconds are added to your time limit. If you’re able to name all 50 states in the time allotted, you’ll earn bragging rights (and maybe a little envy) from your friends. So how do you win? We’ll give you a hint: it involves knowing your state capitals.
What are the prizes?
Win a $100 Amazon gift card! What’s more, the first 10,000 players to complete the game will also receive a free $5 Amazon credit. So, what are you waiting for? Put your geography skills to the test and see how many states you can name.
US States Quiz Questions
1. What was the first state to grant women suffrage?
- a. Virginia
- b. Massachusetts
- c. Wyoming
- d. California
2. What was the first state to abolish capital punishment?
- a. New York
- b. Rhode Island
- c. Michigan
- d. Vermont
3. In what state was the greatest snowfall recorded in one month?
- a. Alaska
- b. California
- c. Vermont
- d. Maine
4. What state’s motto is “United we stand, divided we fall”?
- a. Kentucky
- b. New Hampshire
- c. Oklahoma
- d. Iowa
5. What state is nicknamed the “Volunteer” state?
- a. Utah
- b. Michigan
- c. Wyoming
- d. Tennessee
6. In what state did the largest earthquake occur?
- a. California
- b. Missouri
- c. Alaska
- d. Hawaii
7. What was the first state to secede from the Union and become a member of the Confederate States of America?
- a. Mississippi
- b. Arkansas
- c. Virginia
- d. South Carolina
Ans: South Carolina