The Impossible Quiz is a quiz game developed by British company Splapp-Me-Do and first released in 2007. The game is infamous for its extremely difficult questions and challenging puzzles, which have caused many players to give up in frustration.
The game has been downloaded over five million times. The Impossible Quiz consists of 100 questions, most of which require lateral thinking or pure guesswork to answer. There are no multiple-choice answers, and players are only given a maximum of five seconds to answer each question.
How to play The Impossible Quiz?
The Impossible Quiz is a quiz game that is The Impossible Quiz. It tests your knowledge on a range of topics, from history to pop culture. The questions are often mind-bending and logic-based, making it one of the most challenging quiz games around. Here are a few tips to help you along the way:
- Pay attention to the question and read it through before answering.
- If you’re stuck, try to eliminate some of the answers as possibilities.
- Use logic and common sense to answer the questions.
- Take your time and don’t rush yourself.
Benefits of The Impossible Quiz
There are many benefits to playing The Impossible Quiz. Some of these include:
- improved problem-solving skills
- increased focus and concentration
- better logical thinking
- strengthened memory and recall abilities
- enhanced creativity and imagination
- greater understanding of complex concepts
- improved reading comprehension skills
- strengthened educational skills
Why play The Impossible Quiz?
The Impossible Quiz is one of those games that’s equal parts frustrating and addictive. You might be asking yourself, why play it? Well, the answer is simple: it’s FUN. This game is a great way to test your knowledge (or lack thereof) and see how far you can make it. The questions are tricky, but that’s what makes it so much fun. You never know what’s going to come up next, and it’s always a surprise. So, if you’re looking for a challenge, this is the game for you.
The Impossible Quiz Questions
1. How many holes in a pole?
- a. One
- b. Two
- c. three
- 4. Four
2. Where does the general keep his armies
- a. Barracks
- b. in the bin
- c. up his sleeves
- d. Madagascar
3. What follows December 2nd
- a. December 3rd
- b. r
- c. a question mark
- d. 142 dwarves
4. Which of the following do you need to build a green house
- a. bricks
- b. paints
- c. glass
- d. Vodka
5. The answer is really big
- a. answer
- b. really big
- c. infinity
- d. an elephant
Ans: an elephant