A spirit animal quiz is a fun way to learn about your personality and connect with your intuition. The quiz will ask you a series of questions and then match you up with an animal that best represents your personality. The spirit animal that you’re matched up with can offer you guidance and wisdom, so be open to what it has to say.
How to play Spirit Animal Quiz?
- Take the quiz by clicking on the link above.
- The quiz consists of 20 questions.
- You must answer each question correctly to continue to the next question.
- You will know your spirit animal at the end of the quiz.
Benefits of Spirit Animal Quiz
- There are many benefits of taking a spirit animal quiz.
- It can help you learn more about yourself and your personality.
- It can help you connect with your intuition and subconscious mind.
- It can help you find your life purpose and connect with your higher self.
- It can be fun and enlightening to take a quiz and see what spirit animal comes up for you!
How to work Spirit Animal Quiz?
Once you’ve found your spirit animal, it’s time to put it to good use. The first step is to learn everything you can about your totem animal. What are its personality traits? What does it represent? What wisdom can you glean from it? Once you have a good understanding of your spirit animal, start incorporating some of its symbolism into your everyday life.
If you’re the type of person who likes to set intentions at the start of each day, why not add your spirit animal’s mantra to your daily routine? Or try wearing some jewelry or accessories in its honor. And if you’re feeling really adventurous, you could even try painting your nails in the spirit of your totem animal!
Ultimately, the goal is to imbue every aspect of your life with the qualities and attributes that resonate most with you.
Spirit Animal Quiz Question
1. The earliest drawings of wolves are in caves in southern Europe and date from?
- a. 5,000 years BC
- b. 8,000 years BC
- c. 20,000 years BC
- d. 50,000 years BC
Ans: 20,000 years BC
2. How far can an owl rotate its neck?
- a. 90 degrees
- b. 180 degrees
- c. 270 degrees
- d. 360 degrees
Ans: 270 degrees
3. A group of owls is called a?
- a. Flock
- b. Murder
- c. Congress
- d. Parliament
4. What color are a wolf pups eyes when they are born?
- a. Brown
- b. Yellow
- c. Green
- d. Blue
5. Humans have only about 5 million scent cells. How many do wolves have?
- a. 10 million
- b. 25 million
- c. 100 million
- d. 200 million
Ans: 200 million